![]() |
Original LOOKALIKES REUNION CONCERT, |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
Ann Whelan 1
Groupie
Joined: 22-August-2006 Location: Saint Lucia Status: Offline Points: 26 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: Original LOOKALIKES REUNION CONCERT,Posted: 11-July-2009 at 18:59 |
|
The ORIGINAL LOOKALIKES REUNION CONCERT, SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2009 at 'The Button Factory' Temple Bar...... These were my favourite band to go to see in the 70's & 80's so I am really looking forward to this concert and will be home in Dublin for it! Hope to see a few familar faces there ...... |
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
Biker Pat
I spend too much time here!!!
72-75 Joined: 26-April-2005 Location: Swords, Co Dublin (ex Celti Status: Offline Points: 40032 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 11-July-2009 at 19:20 |
|
Yo Ann, Alright ![]() Have posted another thread re same. Hope we get a good response. Pat |
|
|
May be going to hell in a bucket but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Biker Pat Grove 1972-1975 |
|
![]() |
|
Ann Whelan 1
Groupie
Joined: 22-August-2006 Location: Saint Lucia Status: Offline Points: 26 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 11-July-2009 at 20:09 |
|
Hi Pat, Yes, I say it will be a good nite as a lot of my friends who are not on this site but who were Grove Addicts are all going so I hope to be surrounded by my original circle of friends, some that I went to school with and others from Art college. I am sure that Carol, Maeve and Antonia who Rolo knows will be there...Carol will for sure unless she is off tanning in the sun somewhere! And I will alert my friend John Corcoran so that he can pop over from London....you met him at the Grove Reunion when I went that time..... I have had a good few people asking me about this reunion for a long time so at least now I will be the bearer of some happy tidings that should make them all happy.... Ann |
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
| Tweet |
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |