Grove Pictures?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 32>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2006 at 00:39

Sure is Stevie ...............and unfortunately the passage of time has ensured that no strimming will be required as the hair is doing a great job of falling out completely unaided.bigcry

Rolo.

Sponsored Links

Stevie View Drop Down
1976-81ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2006 at 00:35

bigok Hi Rolo you're exactly the way I remember you! Is that Karen Daly's brother? I think we better send Bluebell 'round to do that garden and take the strimmer to your hair as wellWink

Stevie

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 20:34

Believe it or not Mel,only have one pic with them in it.................it's at my Granny's 80th birthday party so don't think it'll be going on here.

Rolo.

Vinyl Junkie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
79-86 (roughly)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vinyl Junkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 18:48

Hey Rolo,

Nice pic!  Wheres the stripey trousers though?

TPFKAB (The Poster Formerly Known As Brunswick).
Hayseed Dixie View Drop Down
Really Really Senior Member
’79 - ’84 (approx)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayseed Dixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 17:23

Is a small world okay. Gonna have to get Uggy(Eugene) on here..he knew a lot more peeps than I did...

I was quite shy and retiring back in them days...hehehe!!
Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. - (Henri Cartier-Bresson)
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 17:13
Originally posted by Rolo Rolo wrote:

Originally posted by Hayseed Dixie Hayseed Dixie wrote:

Is Noeleen Gregory related to Anne Gregory (see my previous pic)..? seem to remember she had a sister okay.

Don't know Hayseed, was actually going to ask you the same thing. She was going out with the lad that took that pic at the time. Think they were from Donaghmede or somewhere like that.

Rolo.

Asked and Answered, HD.biggrinbiggrin

Actually, think they must've been. Now that you mention it,think Noeleen came from Rathvale which is off the aforementioned Tonlegee Road.

Rolo.

Edited by Rolo
’79 - ’84 (approx)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayseed Dixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 17:10

BTW..do you know is that girl in your pic related to Anne Gregory in my pic?..she lived off the Tonlagee road I think..

Haven't seen Anne in about 20 years..she was a gas ticket...lovely girl..
Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. - (Henri Cartier-Bresson)
’79 - ’84 (approx)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayseed Dixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 17:08
Originally posted by Rolo Rolo wrote:

I might bring a few more pics to The Reunion, don't want to be putting poor Hayseed under too much pressure.

Rolo.

No pressure Rolo...send away if ya like..only takes a few seconds to upload....really don't mind...keeps my mind occupied for another couple of mins...heheh!!
LORRI View Drop Down
83-86

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LORRI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:54
 No, John is my much older cousin  Will have some fun with that photo of him!!  I always hung around with Karen(still do), bar the grove years, she turned modette!! 
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:46

Ah Lorri,you got it in one.

Listen, the number of coincidences that have taken place around here since we started posting regularly has got totally out of hand altogether.

Don't think we ever met, though our Grove eras would be reasonably similar, we were 79/80 - 85.

Rolo.

LORRI View Drop Down
83-86

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LORRI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:41
Jesus its a small world. Only saw him a few weeks ago.  See them all a lot
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:40

Sure is Lorri, ( brother of Olive, Eamon, Karen, Dermot and Brian).

Yeah we knocked around together for years, lost touch and recently hooked up again.

Rolo.

LORRI View Drop Down
83-86

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LORRI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:30
Cant really make it out with all the hair
LORRI View Drop Down
83-86

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LORRI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:30
Rolo, Is that John Daly from Kilmore (my cousin)
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:28

That's gas Blondie, 'cos there's couple of lads,not in that photo who used knock around with John Daly and meself who also had plenty of hair and people actually used call us that.

I might bring a few more pics to The Reunion, don't want to be putting poor Hayseed under too much pressure.

Rolo.

Edited by Rolo
Blondie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1978 - 1981 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:25

Reminds me of something someone but cant quite remember

Hold on is that hairstyle slightly like one of the Hair Bear Bunch ????

Only joking would try and post one so yopu can get your own back but will have to raid my mums photo box over weekend see what I can come up with

Blondie
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it !
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:25

Originally posted by Bluebell Bluebell wrote:

Brilliant pic Rolo.....I'm sure you have had a hair cut since then !!!

Yeah, one or two, due another one around about now,unfortunately.

Rolo.

xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:24

Originally posted by Hayseed Dixie Hayseed Dixie wrote:

No probs Rolo...

Just gotta love that hair.....kinda has a life of it's own...hehehe!!

More like its supporting its own ecosystem.............

Only messing Rolo its brilliant hair.

We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.
Bluebell View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
1981 to 1984

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:24
Brilliant pic Rolo.....I'm sure you have had a hair cut since then !!!
You are what you wanna be....age doesn't matter
’79 - ’84 (approx)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayseed Dixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:22

No probs Rolo...

Just gotta love that hair.....kinda has a life of it's own...hehehe!!

Later peeps..on the way home ..give her a hand with the ironing..heheh!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 32>