Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dreams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2010 at 12:31
That's it, it was you Gary!!!! Your quite the lover lol
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Sponsored Links

DONDON View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
73-77

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DONDON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2010 at 13:22
I had a wet dream last night ...the hot water bottle leaked again
Grover from 73(old Grove)

In the year of the bankers and developers
When recession raged across the land
there were many driven by the hopelessness to set sail for the Americas and Australia
joey the lips View Drop Down
I spend too much time here!!!
1979 -1983

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey the lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2010 at 13:54
yeah right ,,,In your dreams
You can checkout anytime u like but u can never leave
monarch View Drop Down
Oldest Grover 67-72?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-October-2011 at 13:38
I been having crazy dreams lately!.
There is a crack in everything ...... that's how the light gets in
gra View Drop Down
Really Senior Member
Really Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-October-2011 at 16:02
tell us more Frank?
Biker Pat View Drop Down
72-75

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biker Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-October-2011 at 19:00

Yeah Frank, your dreams would be awesome. Take us there man Thumbs Up
May be going to hell in a bucket but at least I'm enjoying the ride.

Biker Pat

Grove 1972-1975
Vinyl Junkie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
79-86 (roughly)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vinyl Junkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-October-2011 at 08:41
Originally posted by monarch monarch wrote:

I been having crazy dreams lately!.

Paul Brady?  Sorry, this isnt the song lyrics thread! LOL

TPFKAB (The Poster Formerly Known As Brunswick).
monarch View Drop Down
Oldest Grover 67-72?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-March-2012 at 13:22
Still having weird dreams must stop eating cheese before bed.
irish_mammy View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
80-84 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote irish_mammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-March-2012 at 13:55
Since I went to see Il Divo last week I've been having lovely dreams!!!

Lesley

25th June - 25th July. Get organising my nights out. Child can stay in the car.

Grove 1980-1984
whippersnapper View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
85-89

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whippersnapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2012 at 21:30
Had a dream last night. I cycled up to a building and went in. Wooden floors and stairs. Climbed stairs. Told "the room is over there" and realised that we (suddenly there were lots of people there, think it was a work conference all of a sudden with non work people in the crowd as happens) had to climb along a ledge and then leap through the air into a room where the presentation was.

Heard others say - there is a door along the corridor, we don't need to jump. Thought - that'll do me (not being so good  on the heights). I also had a pint of lager in my hand at this stage and was worried that I might  spill during jump.

Some fella decided to do the jump, fell short and flew down to the ground and hit with an unmerciful clatter.

He had a kid, whose name was Toooosh, which was the Danish for Paracetemol. I said that must be because the wife always has a headache and the only time she didn't they concieved the child. Everyone laughed

End of dream.
I'm searching for that cash I should have saved for the crash
monarch View Drop Down
Oldest Grover 67-72?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2018 at 13:06
Had a dream I was out in Howth

and got stranded with no way to get home but to walk .

Woke up jaded the next morning .
Rahenyrhythm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rahenyrhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2018 at 10:13
This is an interesting topic. Few random things re me/dreaming:

I seem to dream most nights, and remember them the next dsy - not in any great detail. Some people (my adult daughter included) say they "never" dream. But seemingly everybody dreams, just not everyone remembers them...

Water, the sea, the tide coming in. I lived in st Anne's in raheny, within walking distance of the seafront. Left raheny age 29 when I got married. To this day I have regular dreams about water, the sea etc. Oftentimes I am in a situation where the tide is coming in rapidly (I have no fear - but a great respect for - water, never learned to swim properly), but at the last minute the tide recedes or I get to higher ground or whatever, and am safe. Some kind of anxiety dream maybe?

They used to say if you dreamt of falling, and actually hit the ground in your dream, you'd die in real life! Well I am living proof that's not true. Again, some kind of anxiety thing I suppose, but I have sometimes dreamt of falling or whatever, would be terrified in the dream, but than would land softly on my feet, no bother! The feeling of relief be tremendous!

Lots more I could write on this topic, fascinating stuff ... Do you dream more/more vividly, as you get older? Just wondering...!
Biker Pat View Drop Down
72-75

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biker Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2018 at 15:08
Well I am always dreaming and sometimes they are nightmares.

What gets me is that some people in the dream are people I know from different stages in my life.

But the strangest part is when people I never met or know appear vividly in a dream or nightmare.

Biker Pat

Grove 1972-1975

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rahenyrhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2018 at 15:22
Yes it's weird. Despite the fact it was 45 (up!) years ago I still have anxiety dreams about doing the leaving cert - you know the usual stuff: I'm in for a subject I thought was next week, and not prepared for, or the question for eg maths are in French, etc, etc. Always wake up bothered, then big grin and sigh - or the other way round - when I realise it's all in the past. Wouldn't mind only, I was no genius, but I had studied (kinda secretly lol) for the leaving so wasn't unduly worried by it!

Also always dreaming about work - I took an early retirement (I know, lucky me) a number of years ago. Never dreamt about it when I was in work and these dreams are kinda mundane, if weird. Normal enough work situation etc, so I don't really get the point of these dreams!

Just thinking, all this stuff I'm saying probably gives an impression of a kinda anxious individual - but I'm really not, maybe I deal with them all in my dreams ... 😊
Biker Pat View Drop Down
72-75

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biker Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2018 at 00:21
Some times I find if I'm reading a book which I am really into some part of the theme in the book surfaces in my dreams.

Picture yourself on a boat on a river...............jaysus it must be an imaginary LSD trip I keep having Smile

Biker Pat

Grove 1972-1975

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rahenyrhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2018 at 00:36
Ha! I like it. Afraid to go to bed now ...!!!
Biker Pat View Drop Down
72-75

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biker Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2018 at 00:41
Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight LOL

Biker Pat

Grove 1972-1975

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rahenyrhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2018 at 00:43
G'wan ya good sandman thing ya !!!
monarch View Drop Down
Oldest Grover 67-72?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2019 at 12:59
Had a weird dream last night where I was cycling around Malta and all the adventures I had .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rahenyrhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2019 at 13:37
Interesting one Frank, wonder why Malta?! Was it close to when you woke up for the day or do you even know, I wonder?
One of its legs is both the same
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>