Print Page | Close Window

Wanted!

Printed From: The Grove Social Club
Category: The Grove Social Club
Forum Name: Memory Lane
Forum Description: general Grove Discussions & contact old friends
URL: http://www.theGroveSocialClub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=642
Printed Date: 10-October-2026 at 15:37
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Wanted!
Posted By: crusty
Subject: Wanted!
Date Posted: 07-May-2008 at 09:56
Hi Guys, I'm posting this on behalf of Garry O'Neill who contacted me through the site. Gary's compiling a Photographic social document on Dublin teenage life. He's looking for old photos of any of the Rockers,
Goths, Punks etc, from the 70s and 80s and maybe the early 90s. It's for a project he's working on. There's a link below to his myspace page, which I have to say looks fantastic. So if anybody can help, I'm sure Gary will be most appreciative.

http://www.myspace.com/garryoneill - Gary's Myspace

-------------
I'm not even supposed to be here today!



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net